Student Employment Forms
1) Download the Student New Hire Packet which contains the forms needed for the following instructions.
2) Complete a Student Temporary Authorization Form (page 2 of Student New Hire Packet) with your supervisor.
If you have never worked on campus before, bring that authorization with you, along with the following forms and documents, to the I-9/E-verify processing site in Room 387 (follow the signs once you arrive to that Career Development Center area) of the John E. Thomas Building
3) I-9 (page 5 of Student New Hire Packet)
- Fill out page 5 of Student New Hire Packet (Section 1) and bring original, unexpired documentation (see page 6 of the Student New Hire Packet for list of acceptable documents)
- If you do not arrive with original, unexpired, acceptable documents we will have to turn you away.
- We will use the I-9 to complete your E-verify.
4) NC-4EZ (page 4 of Student New Hire Packet) tax form or NC-4
5) W-4 tax form (page 2 of Student New Hire Packet)
6) Once you are set up as an employee by payroll, you can sign up for direct deposit via your Employee Self Service tab.